Nothing screams summer time like a maxi dress. Who doesn’t love putting on one item of clothing and having a full look? Maxi dresses are so easy and effortless, so that is why I wanted to put together a roundup of my favorite maxi dresses for you. Here are some maxi dresses I have been loving.
- Poppy Wrap Maxi Dress by Jen’s Pirate Booty: This gorgeous wrap dress is so great with a tan. It comes in three colors: Natural (which I am wearing), tobacco and red and it is $220. It is the perfect flowy maxi with a wrap silhouette. It also features crochet lace trim, making it very feminine and whimsical.
- Free People One Lissa Limited Edition Max Set: This set is sexy, fun and flirty. It is great for events that you may have this summer and is definitely a show stopper. It has the laser cut design, which make it perfect for the warmer weather. And the cropped tank pairs perfectly with the sheer maxi skirt. This look is curr3ently on sale for $299.95, originally retailing for $500. So it is a great time to buy this look now while it is on sale.
- RSVP By BB Dakota Haline Dress: This bright blue maxi is such a fun summer look. It would be great for a summer wedding. It is 100% silk, which I love because it is breathable and airy. It has a bit of sexiness because of the front and back cut out. It is currently $225, which isn’t the cheapest. But like I said, if you have an event to go to or a summer wedding, this would be the perfect dress.
- Flynn Skye Miranda Maxi Dress: This is the perfect floral maxi if you love your floral prints. I like that the black balances out the flowers, making it almost a neutral. It is romantic and has a sheer fabric at the bottom. The off the shoulder silhouette is great for the summertime. Plus, the dramatic thigh-high slits at the front make it great for showing off your new summer sandals. This dress comes in three colors and is under $210.
- The Sid Wrap Dress from Tularosa: This dress is perfect for satisfying the polka dot trend. It is sexy, yet cute, and the color is gorgeous. It is wrap dress, which I love because it gives me more of a shape. The skirt is flowy and shows a slit leg when you walk, which is perfect again for showing off any sandals or heels you may be wearing. I also think this would be a great dress for a day time summer wedding. This dress is $220, but totally worth the money!
- The Sid Wrap Dress in Stripe from Tularosa: This wrap front bodice dress ties at the waist and leads to a full skirt that perfectly flows alongside your every movement. The slit leg plays key to captivating a hint of intrigue. This dress is perfect for a day at the vineyards and will cost you $228.
- Lovers + Friends Leah Gown: Ride along a wave of romance in the Leah Gown. Head-to-toe floral print accentuates a feminine wrap bodice with a sultry leg slit and a floor grazing hem. The plunging arm opening revs up the intrigue level while a waist cinching belt keeps it ladylike.