Photography By: William Thomas Photography
This is how I created my poison ivy Halloween costume:
- I created an outfit base using the poison ivy costume I purchased at the local costume store. A solid green leotard, body suit, or corset will work as well.
- I went to michaels craft store and purchased ivy leaves, hot glue gun and glue, gold glitter spray, and gold swarovski crystal.
- For the hair – I purchased a red little mermaid wig at the costume store.
- I wanted the costume the costume to shine so I purchased these glitter Charlotte Russe pumps
- Now that I had all the pieces to make my Ivy costume, I started by cutting each individual ivy leaf off the vine. I than sprayed half of them with glitter spray. Once the ivy leaves finished drying I put some gold swarovski crystals for a little extra shine. After I attached each ivy individual with a small amount of glue to the back.