That’s right ladies and gents, it is our favorite time of year once again! Memorial Day has passed, the 4th of July is just around the corner which means – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here! For those of you newbies who live under a rock, N sale is probably the best sale of the year and probably the only sale I actually make a conscious effort to save up for. That is how epic it is. Today, I am sharing with you guys some tips to prepare for N sale to ensure you are able to take full advantage of these awesome deals. The sale includes new arrivals for summer and for the fall in fashion, and beauty (men and women), home decor, jewelry and so much more. Read on to learn everything you need to know before N sale begins.
- Pre-shop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale *in* stores July 10th and July 11th.
- The Nordstrom Anniversary sale runs from Thursday July 12th at 12:30 ET until August 4, 2019
- A Nordstrom card is the key to Early Access – apply here if you’re not a Nordstrom card holder already.
*Bonus: sign up and receive a $60 note (free shopping money) plus earn 3 points per dollar spent in stores or online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club.
- Early Access begins on Thursday, July 12, 2019 at 12:30 ET and runs until July 18th.
- Be one of the first people to shop new arrivals on sale at Nordstrom only
- N Sale opens to the Public on Friday, July 19th.
- N Sale ends August 4, 2019
There is no coupon needed at checkout, all discounts are reflected and will show the original price with the sale price and the percentage off amount. Discounts are automatically deducted – so no need to do any extra math! Check out Nordstrom’s Anniversary Style Up Catalog for a sneak peak of what to expect to see on sale! Scroll through to view all of my finds from 2018’s Anniversary Sale.