Since I have been taking a lot of vacations lately to tropical areas, I wanted to round up my favorite swimsuits for you all and tell you why these are my favorite! You will notice a lot of one-piece suits, which I think look flattering on most people since they come in so many colors and styles. I think this round up will have a little something for everybody!
- Jetty One Piece in Bright Red: This suit is definitely a show stopper. From the cut-outs to the color, you are sure to make a statement on the beach or by the pool. It is currently on sale for $95 and this suit can definitely double as a body-suit with a cute pair of distressed denim shorts.
- Gianna One-Piece Swimsuit in White: This is a fun take on a classic one piece. The laser cut outs add a fun and flirty element to this suit. What I love most is the smooth scuba material it is made out of. It comes in black as well, and I love throwing on my denim skirt with this to make a cute summer outfit! It is on sale right now for $129.95!
- Bright And Yellow: I have linked a few similar suits to this yellow bikini I wore in Mexico. Yellow is a great color to show off a tan! I have linked a fun Stone Fox Swim bikini from Revolve that is only $88 and is such a great look for the beach!
- Vine Camuto Riviera Solids Wrap Halter One- Piece: This is probably the most flattering one-piece that I own. It comes in four different colors, but I love this avocado color because it brings out my green eyes. It is on sale for only $79.80 and is the perfect classic piece for your summer!
- Volcom Simply Seamless One-Piece Swimsuit: These bold cutouts will definitely stand out during the summer. I love the True Red shade but this also comes in black which is gorgeous as well. It is a strapless silhouette and is great for any vacation plans you have coming up. It is currently priced at $110.
- Frill One-Piece Swimsuit by Free People: This is definitely a cute and sexy one piece. I love the ruffle detailing on the sides and the high cut leg look. It is very retro and very on trend. This suit comes in 11 colors so there is a shade for everyone. I am wearing the shade red and this suit is currently $110.
- Limonada One Piece from Love & Lemons: This printed one piece is a fresh and fun summer suit. The lemon pattern definitely has a designer feel and I love the removable off the shoulder shawl. I can create two looks in one suit which is great because the price is a little bit higher at $202.