From my instagram some might say I am some what mysterious. All you really know is that I love my dog bear, donuts and traveling. I figured I’d share with you all a little about myself in today’s blog post.
- I like to wear my sweatpants above my belly button. Something about wearing them so high makes me feel cool. I have owned these Victoria’s Secret sweatpants that say Yankees across my bum for about 10 years now. I refuse to get rid of them and now the only thing in my closet that is considered vintage.
- I only own two CD’s that I keep in my car and they couldn’t be more polar opposites, Luke Bryan and Don Omar. If you didn’t like country music and you hang around me enough, it will become your new favorite as well. Next I will make you go to a ton of country concert, sing my favorite songs and we can be besties!
- I like to think that I am not friendly or approachable but I know I am totally wrong. Some days I’ll talk to the wall if it talks back. I even have full conversations with bear. In my mind, He knows exactly what I am saying 🙂
- I love binge watching movies and TV series.
My favorite TV shows at the moment:
- Greys anatomy
- Ray Donovan
- The Night Of
- Goliath ( favorite series of 2016)
- Secrets & Lies
- I like to think I am this super cool person but I’m probably the nerdiest and weirdest person you’ll ever know.
- I used to watch so much doctor oz that I say I am practically a doctor.
- I LOVE food. I just don’t understand people who eat to live because I live to eat. Since I was a little kid If I wanted a hot dog, I’d have to try all the flavors and order 5. No such thing as just having one! If you hung around me enough, I’ve probably rubbed off my ridiculous eating tradish on you!
- I am freakishly good at video games. I am so good at shooting games I consider myself a sniper on the side!
- I might have Peter Pan syndrome. I never want to grow old. All I want to do is travel the world and have fun but then again who wants to adult? That sounds lame!
I’m honestly obsessed with your instagram. Your style is to die for!!!
those series are now on mylist.
I’ve been watcinG hoW To get away with murder and drop dead diva , oh and the grand tour on amazon
The Color Palette
So happy to read I’m not the only one who has full conversations with my dog, I always wonder what they are thinking as I chat away haha
And I totally remember those Yankee pants you are talking about…. because I have the shorts version and I REFUSE to give them up 😂😂
Love, love, love, your style! 🙂 Can’t get enough of your suede moto jacket the texture looks sooo nice! 🙂
xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/two-long-kimonos/
Oh my goodness, I love all of the different textures in this outfit. I also love Grey’s and Scandal!
Love learning more about you! And I totally need to try some of those shows now!