Let’s be honest, when visiting Universal Orlando Resorts in November or December for the holiday’s most of our precious time is wasted waiting in long lines when we should be using that time to make memories. Schools are starting to go on holiday break and the parks tend to get busier. I, like most people, HATE waiting on lines! Behold, Universal’s Express Pass Unlimited! Get the most out of your day of fun by not wasting it on long lines. Lines for some of the popular rides like Harry Potter can be as long as four hours long. After all, who wants to pay over $100 to enter a park to see only two attractions?
There are two Express Pass options. I opted for the Unlimited option to maximize my ride time and ride the same ride multiple times. The Express Pass option allows you to bypass the line, however you are limited to one time per ride. They do scan your passes and take a picture of your face, so unfortunately, there is no way to sneak on for a second round. Not only will you be able to explore the park, but you will be able to eat, drink, shop and of course take pictures that were not just of you waiting on line!
If you are heading to Universal Orlando Resorts for the holiday’s here is a little guide of what you can expect to see:
Universal Studios Florida:
- Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley: London and Diagon Alley are wrapped in festive décor and brimming with special entertainment.
- Also make sure to grab a delicious seasonal hot Butterbeer
- Black wreath above Noctune Alley, celebrating in true dark wizard style
- Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s: The Minions and other favorite characters join Santa Claus for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s.
- Mannheim Steamroller: The best-selling holiday artist of all time visits Universal Studios as Mannheim Steamroller returns for live performances.
- The Grinch Photo Opp: In the Central Park area of USF, there is a Grinch themed step and repeat.
- New York: Check out the beautiful (and giant) Christmas tree.
Universal Islands of Adventure:
- The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular: Explore Seuss Landing, filled with the Christmas charm and cheer of Who-ville. Delight in The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, a live retelling of the classic holiday tale starring The Grinch.
- You can even take a photo with The Grinch himself!
- Outside the front of Seuss Landing, there are special Christmas trees that light up in synch with holiday music.
- Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade: Hogsmeade is transformed by festive décor and special entertainment.
- Enjoy The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle, where you’ll be able to revel in a dazzling projection of holiday spirit.
* This post is sponsored by Universal Orlando Resorts
This pass sounds amazing. I need to take my kids there for a vacation!
Wow this pass sounds like a must when visit Universal! I haven’t been in ages but would love to go back!
Would LOVEEE to get back to Universal sooooon! Love Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
I absolutely love Universal Studios! We were just at US in LA, I wish I would’ve had this post sooner!
Definitely need this pass next time I go! I’ve been wanting to go back to the wizarding world of Harry Potter!
Universal is definitely one of my favorite parks. I need to go back!
Omg this pass is a must – have!!! Universal is the best!
Couldn’t do Universal without this pass! We just went last month and it was a total lifesaver!
xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco
I’ll be honest – the only thing I’d care about at Universal is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I would just die to see it all festive for the holiday season!
Universal stresses me out!! I have to get one of these passes so I feel like I’m actually able to experience more instead of waiting around constantly!
I wish they would’ve had this when I was younger! Such a good idea!
Lauren | lifestylesbylauren.com