1. Figuring out your arch.
Hold the make up brush parallel to the side of the nose, where brush meets brow is where it should begin. Make sure to hold the brush parallel to the outside edge of the iris(colored part of eye) and where the brush meets the brow is where the highest point of arch should be. Extend the brush diagonally from nostril, following outside the edge of eye towards the brow and where the inside edge of brush hits, is where brow should end.
2. Brush eyebrow hair upwards.
Use sharpened eyebrow pencil to outline the bottom of brow. Brush hair downwards finding top of brows to connect ends of brows.
3. Fill in brows with pencil.
Make sure to keep the middle and back of the brow darker then the front. Go in with a brush and blend in color using short strokes, repeat if you missed any spots.
4. Use Concealer.
Put concealer under the brows to make shape and clean them up. Use brush to blend out concealer( you can do the same to the top of the brow) Go over concealer with foundation to tone down the concealer and clean up. Blend foundation into skin. Using whatever concealer is left on the brush soften the line on the front bottom of brow
Fade in front of brow and flick it up to blend in the top of the brow.
Optional: You can use a brow gel to keep the hairs in place better.
1. Use primer for the entire eye.
2. Blend MAC Swiss chocolate eye shadow in the crease.
3. Place MAC espresso in the outer half of the lid.
4. In the outer third corner of lid apply MAC embark.
5. In the very outer corner if the lid use MAC Carbon.
6. On the inner corner I used MAC shroom and right next to it I used MAC satin taupe to create a gradient.
7. Apply MAC black track on the lash line.
8. Line base of the brows.
9. Line the outer 2/3 of the brows.
10. Fill in the rest of the brow with small hair like strokes.
11. Highlight the brow bone with concealer.
12. Apply your favorite lash of choice.
13. Apply primer all over the face.
14. Apply foundation all over the face.
15. Highlight under eyes with concealer ( make sure to use 1 to 3 shades lighter of skin tone).
16. Contouring: Use 1 to 3 shades darker if you want a darker contour. If you want a lighter counter stick to 1 shade darker.
17. Apply bronzer on the cheeks.
18. Set face with MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Powder Rose and Mac Studio Fix Perfecting Powder Medium Plus.
19. Apply blush on cheeks.
20. Apply MAC Black Track on lower lash line.