Photography By: Amor Capdevila
Brittany: C/O Kohl’s Disney’s Mickey High-Low Tee
No matter how old I get, I never get tired of Disney! Once I pass through the main entrance, I relax and know all is right in the world again. It’s just pure magic! If there is one place I know of where your troubles seem to vanish while you’re there it is Walt Disney World. The happiest place on Earth,
Great Disney World tips and recommendations:
– Bring bottled water to save some money
– Meet Mickey at the Town Square Theater (he talks!!!!)
– Do your research on busiest rides to utilize those fastpasses appropriately.
– Download the Disney experience app to get wait times on rides, etc.
– Utilize the free wifi in the park!
– If you are celebrating a special occasion, make sure to pick up a button reflecting the celebration in the parks from Guest Services.
– Dole Whips served at the Sunshine Tree Terrace in the Magic Kingdom is just an incredible treat and a must for every Disney trip.
– FYI chewing gum is not sold anywhere on Walt Disney World property. Plan accordingly.
– Book your fast passes 60 days before your trip (you can do this online at midnight)
– Take advantage of the extra magic hours if you stay on property.
– Book dining reservations 180 days before your trip.